13+ years of working together.
- 10k+Support tickets
Anchorwave is a Tucson-based Web Design & Marketing Agency that helps businesses of all sizes, from small manufacturers who are just getting started or looking to expand their reach online.
We’ve been working together since its inception, and our shared values have allowed anchorwave to grow into one of Tucson’s most reputable agencies for all things digital!
- UI Design
- Web Development
- Elementor Dev
- Support Tickets(For web and around)
Our story, not-story but the truth.
We may have been on the other side of Earth, but we managed to work well together. Our remote partnership has lasted more than a decade, thanks in part to our coordination skills and ability to get stuff done.
With a team of dedicated designers and developers, we helped Anchorwave achieve its client’s goals.
We started with the website design work before catching up on technical support (and more), eventually leading to an in-house group that could handle all strategical needs and those pesky little details like coding or building out everything from scratch.
What We Did
Over the years, we set up a team of experienced designers, developers, and project managers who can handle any project, no matter how big or small the scope.
We set up a team of experienced designers, developers, and project managers for anchorwave. We’ve worked on projects ranging from small-scale to large, with even some previously unknown verticals! Our expertise reaches every layer: user interfaces (UI) across all platforms; UX strategy based on research, programming, and coding across all the verticals and platforms.
Over the years, we built at least 1200+ websites, ranging from small to large scales. We worked on almost all the verticals and utilized all the skills ranging from graphic design, UX, Strategy, Front-End Development, Email Templates, Elementor Websites, Custom WordPress Development, Programming, SEO, etc.
How do We work?
We have the most straightforward structure that gets the workflow up and running with a simple plan that eliminates 99% of the hassle. We work as a team.
- We gather all of the project requirements from the anchorwave team and the client to create a detailed brief.
- Whenever we have a project, the team at anchorwave gathers requirements, creates a thorough brief, and includes every detail on a task.
- Someone at Last Door picks up the project, reviews it thoroughly, and gets back with questions, missing elements, solutions, suggestions, etc.
- Depending on the nature of the project, we allocate the resources and conduct preliminary discussions regarding the assignment.
- While the details are in, the team starts the project.
- The teams communicate timely with each other to complete the task on time.
- We use tools like Connectwise, basecamp, invision, Figma, G-Suite, Dropbox, Loom, etc., to communicate effectively.
TOOLS THAT HELP
How often do we have meetings?
Less than five meetings a year. This is because we use our project management tools at their maximum capacity. Rather than having meetings, we document almost everything and use Loom and similar apps to explain issues, tasks, and briefs if needed.
How many resources do you allocate for Anchorwave?
Resources are subject to change according to the flow of projects and yearly plans. However, at least 1-3 dedicated human resources are allocated each year. P.S. The flexibility to increase/decrease resources helps our partners achieve their goals accordingly.
What’s the most common type of project?