Software and user experience simplified
Highstep delivers innovative, solutionfocused technologies, for enterprises to end customers. They do their best work by treating clients like partners, immersing our experts in your field, and helping you manage your long-term project goals. Our culture of creativity and open communication helps you make the decisions that will make the difference.
- UX and Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Web Development
- Software Development
Our story, not-story but the truth.
From design to development, we have managed to collaborate well together for more than 8 years now. Our remote partnership has excelled the work resulting in highly efficient products, thanks in part to our coordination skills and ability to get stuff done.
With a team of dedicated designers and developers, we helped Highstep achieve their client’s goals.
We started with the website design work before catching up on software development (and more), eventually leading to an in-house team that could build industry-leading softwares and web applications. Our current team for highstep comprises for all strategical needs and those pesky little details like coding or building out everything from scratch.
What We Did
Over the years, we set up a team of experienced designers, developers, and project managers who can handle any project, no matter how big or small the scope.
We worked on a various set of projects and meanwhile, we also set up a team of experienced designers, programmers, and expert strategists for highstep. We’ve worked on projects ranging from small-scale to large, with even some previously unknown verticals! Our expertise reaches every layer: user interfaces (UI) across all platforms; UX strategy based on research, programming, and coding across all the verticals and platforms.
Over the years, we built at least 4 softwares, 15+ websites, ranging from small to large scales. We worked on the verticals for information, construction management, event management, etc. and utilized all the skills ranging from graphic design, UX, Strategy, Marketing, Front-End Development, Email Templates, Elementor Websites, Custom WordPress Development, Programming, SEO, etc.
How do We work?
We have the most straightforward structure that gets the workflow up and running with a simple plan that eliminates 99% of the hassle. We work as a team.
- We sit with the client and team to gather all of the project requirements and create a detailed brief. anchorwave team and the client to create a detailed brief.
- Whenever we have a project, clients and users are main point of contact. We try to talk with them and bring onboard to work on each aspect of the project.
- The team at Last Door plans and creates sprints, roadmaps, etc. on the project, reviews it thoroughly, and constantly communicates with highstep and the end-client for solutions, suggestions, etc.
- Depending on the nature of the project, we allocate the resources and conduct preliminary discussions regarding the assignment.
- The team starts the project.
- The teams communicate timely with each other to complete the task on time.
- We deploy products on batches and constantly work to improve each project.
- We use tools like Teams, basecamp, invision, Figma, G-Suite, Sketch Dropbox, Loom, etc., to communicate effectively.
TOOLS THAT HELP
How often do we have meetings?
This depends on the nature of the product we are working on. Mostly, every team member constantly communicates with the stake holders, and while the project is running, they conduct meetings at least 3-4 times a week. For other ongoing tasks, we don't do meetings. That's because generally, the distributed team of Last Door and Highstep communicate in Microsoft Teams to keep things on track.
How many resources do you allocate for Higstep?
We are highly flexible with resources. However, minimum 1 resource is allocated at all times.
What’s the most common type of project?
DotNet Web Apps